SOKKIA CX 101 Total Station
Tradition meets innovation with the CX total station.
Easy-to-use, high precision, rugged and reliable. Those are Sokkia traditions. Now with the CX, we have added innovation. The CX incorporates many new technologies while still maintaining Sokkia’s easy-to-use functionality.
New features include advanced RED-tech EDM for fast, pinpoint reflector-less measurement up to 500m. Its Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication provides data instantly to your Bluetooth-equipped controller, up to 500m away. Integrated TS shield provides unmatched remote ability to track, secure, and support your instrument. Its IP66 dust proof/waterproof rating, heavy-duty metal chassis and handle, and work-week battery life make the CX the clear leader in conventional total stations.
RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
• Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
• SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
• Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
• Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
• Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongLink Data Communication*
• The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
• All CX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
*Offered as an option in some areas.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
• CX features SOKKIA’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
• Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
• CX101 and CX102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
The Longest*1 Battery Life – 36 Hours!
• The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours.*2
• Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work.
• Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
*1 As of December, 2011.
*2 Operating time will vary depending upon environmental conditions and CX activity.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
• IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating.
• Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness.
• Standard usage temperature range-20°to +50°C. Low temperature models can be used as low as -30°*1 and high temperature models up to +60°C.*1
• USB TypeA port for convenient added memory. Use of included USB accessory assures IP66 protection.
• One-touch star key [★] offers instant access to functions.
• Conveniently located “trigger” key lets you take a series of measurements with the push of a button without taking your eye off the telescope.
• Control panel features large 10-key pad with LCD that provides optimum viewing and convenience.*2
• Green/red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
• Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.*2
For economical budget you can go for Sokkia CX-101 Total Station.
Find out more at Sokkia Singapore website.